|Bureaucrats •Administrators • Content Moderators •Rollbacks •Discussion Moderators •Chat Moderators •Image Controls •Policy & Standards Council •User Rights Requests|
- Founders of communities automatically have bureaucrat rights in addition to administrator rights.
- Other users may be granted the bureaucrat right by another bureaucrat in the community or through wiki adoption.
- The only powers a bureaucrat has is to grant rollback, content moderator, administrator, and bureaucrat status to other users, and to take away rollback, content moderator, or administrator privileges. This can be done with the User Rights special page.
- Only FANDOM Staff, Helpers, and the user themselves can remove bureaucrat status from a user, usually at the request of the user, or, in the case of inactive users or abusive bureaucrats, at the request of the currently active community.
- To change another editor's user rights, go to Special:UserRights.
- Enter the user's name.
- You will see "Groups you can change" and "Groups you cannot change." Click the boxes for the rights you wish to give the user.
- Enter a reason, and click to save.
- At the bottom of the page will be a log of any previous changes to the user's rights.
Administrators are experienced members of the Record of Grancrest War Wiki community who have been entrusted with access to restricted technical features ("tools") which help with maintenance. They are a small set of editors the wiki considers to be highly trustworthy, mature and responsible, able to lead by example.
Those seeking help will often turn to an administrator for advice and information. In community discussion and interaction, administrators may help provide a thoughtful voice in some kinds of consensus, and can also be helpful as discussion moderators. However, administrators words and votes do not carry more weight in any form of discussions on the site.
Currently we aren't looking for any administrators. If you wish to be considered for a future position, however, or wish to nominate someone else, please apply here. Please also provide a supporting statement.